The Publications and Public Relations Committee will oversee the publication of the News and Notes Newsletter, the DSAHRC website, as well as all other DSAHRC publications. This committee will also coordinate all matters dealing with public relations.
Examples of how YOU can get involved in the Publications Committee:
- Proofread News & Notes Newsletter, the website and all publications
- Write articles for the newsletter
- Be a co-editor of the newsletter
- Use your photography skills for the newsletter (and DSAHRC events!)
- Be a reporter for the newsletter
- Assist with brochure design
- Help with mailings and labeling
- Help organize the DSAHRC Library
- Review a book for the newsletter
- Provide news items
- Help publicize DSAHRC events
- Work with the news media to raise awareness about the DSAHRC
- Bring your ideas and energy to the group!