- Make direct financial contributions.
- Name the DSAHRC in a will.
- Facilitate direct financial contributions from your employer or introduce us to your employer (the DSAHRC has a short and concise PowerPoint presentation ready for presentation to any potential individual and corporate donor).
- Arrange for us to give presentations to organizations (Kiwanis, Rotary, church, etc) you belong to (Board members and staff of the DSAHRC are available for presentations).
- Make us aware of grants we may apply for either through your company or from other sources.
- Organize new fundraising activities.
- Put us in contact with newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations, to allow us to raise awareness.
- Contact your elected officials to let them know how important the DSAHRC is for you and your family.
And the list goes on. Read through the list carefully and assess what may apply to your situation. The most likely sources of support for the DSAHRC are from individuals and corporations with a personal connection with Down syndrome. Your help in any way you can is very much appreciated.